Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of you guys purchased or had your car serviced at Douglas Infiniti in Summit New Jersey? If so, can you let me know what you thought of the dealership and the sales and service experience.
thanks

·
Registered
748 Posts
I did not purchase from them. I purchased from Flemington Infiniti. I did contact the internet sales department at Douglas. I received two canned emaila from them. I responded with answers to their questions the same day and never heard from them again. Not a good sign if that is any indication of their customer service. I still get spam from them to this day though. :?

Here are the emails I received from Douglas:
Douglas Infiniti said:
Thank you for your Internet inquiry. We will do all that we can to earn the right to your business including working with you on the final numbers. We look forward to serving you. I will contact you shortly to discuss your request in more detail. If you do stop by our showroom, please be sure to request that I assist you personally so that I may extend our special internet pricing to you. Have a great day and make it great for someone else!!!

If you would like to learn more about us visit our website at http://www.douglasautonet.com.

Dianna Chiles
Internet Director
Douglas Infiniti
430 Morris Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
908-273-6060 x 161
[email protected]
Douglas Infiniti said:
Please let me take a moment to introduce myself, my name is Dianna Chiles and I am the Internet Director at Douglas Infiniti.

I am in the process of determining the vehicle you want. I do have a couple of clarifying questions that will help me find what you are looking for.

1. Are there any colors that you would NOT consider

2. Is there any optional equipment you would like

3. What lease/finance terms are you looking for

If I don't hear from you shortly, that's okay. I may have to make a couple of assumptions about what you want, but I will still get you a quote by the end of the business day. I understand your time is valuable. If you decide to come in before we speak, please be sure to let someone know that you've dealt with me directly via internet so that I may provide you with our special internet pricing.

Here at Douglas Infiniti , we have made the Internet buying process simple and convenient. We will work together until you drive away with your new 2005 Infiniti FX. We have your interests in mind in our Internet department and we will answer any and all questions in order to help you with your purchase decision. Our goal is to make the process enjoyable and informative.

If you'd like to learn more about us visit our website at http://www.douglasautonet.com.

I look forward to handling your vehicle needs.

Dianna Chiles
Internet Director
Douglas Infiniti
430 Morris Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
908-273-6060 x 161
[email protected]
Josh is the manager at Flemington Infiniti. He is the owners son and drives an FX himself. He will take care of you. Greg in Service has been awesome so far also.

-NJJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.