Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
That's..... interesting. What's under the headlights?

·
Registered
325 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
I believe that's the headlight washer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
those rims are just antera rims. theyre are pretty expensive and come in 20's and i believe 23's. they are a high end italian rim company distributed here in the states by cec corporation.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
e39ng said:
MustGoFastR said:
I believe that's the headlight washer.
Aftermarket headlight washers, huh? That's a new one on me. Guess it makes sense in Russia, though.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Aftermarket headlight washers, huh? That's a new one on me. Guess it makes sense in Russia, though.
Not sure about Russia but cars in Europe equipped with xenon must have headlight washer and leveling system, oem or aftermarket.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
e39ng said:
Not sure about Russia but cars in Europe equipped with xenon must have headlight washer and leveling system, oem or aftermarket.
Why only cars with Xenon?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Rasul (Russia) said:
The brushguard is made in Germany. Stainless steel, 76 mm diameter. $1,447 in Moscow.
Ouch. That's pretty expensive for a cow pusher. I missed your debut here, BTW, Rasul; welcome to the community. Glad to have someone from Russia represent'n. 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is FX that popular in Russia? I am still quite suprise that Russian companies are making mods for it...

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Not bad, like the washers too, but wish the site have more pics with the step rack on too.

Jim

·
Registered
882 Posts
Those bars are called bull bars...well for trucks they are. BTW, antera rims aren't really known as being quality

·
Registered
39 Posts
mushutofu,
i dont know where you got the idea that antera wheels are not quality. you should do some research on them before making a statement like that. check out http://www.cecwheels.com. i used to work for them and we only put antera wheels on high end cars such as range rovers, mercedes, ferraris, etc.... Anteras are some of the lightest strongest wheels you can get and are made to very high standards in italy. check out an antera wheel in person and youll see what im talking about.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Why only cars with Xenon?
Because dirty headlight can increase the glare as well as decreasing light intensity.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Ouch. That's pretty expensive for a cow pusher. I missed your debut here, BTW, Rasul; welcome to the community. Glad to have someone from Russia represent'n. 8)
Thanks for a welcome note! :D Considering that the price on FX35 is $70,000 and $80,000 for a FX45 I assume that it's not that expensive :wink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
mushutofu said:
Those bars are called bull bars...well for trucks they are.
I agree. They look weird on SUVs like FX, BMW X5 or Lexus RX300. BTW, they are called kangeroo-bars here in Russia :) Don't know why. Haven't seen any kangeroos in the steets of Moscow yet :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Rasul (Russia) said:
MustGoFastR said:
Thanks for a welcome note! :D Considering that the price on FX35 is $70,000 and $80,000 for a FX45 I assume that it's not that expensive :wink:
Ouch. When you put it that way... :roll:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Rasul (Russia) said:
mushutofu said:
Those bars are called bull bars...well for trucks they are.
I agree. They look weird on SUVs like FX, BMW X5 or Lexus RX300. BTW, they are called kangeroo-bars here in Russia :) Don't know why. Haven't seen any kangeroos in the steets of Moscow yet :D
I would assume it's because of your proximity to Australia and trends tend to trickle into Russia from there...

Just found your earlier post on that Russian FX body kit. That's too bad they didn't stay around; they likely could have done some good business with US customers. It was a nice looking kit. :(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts