Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just purchased a FX35... great so far. I was looking for some new floor mats that will keep spills and bad winter weather at bay. In my Toureg (yes, 2 SUV family) I have these great floor mats that keep everything off my car.

Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen anything like this for the FX35/45...

Thanks,

WF

·
Registered
80 Posts
check out the site at grubbs infiniti.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i have rubber mats in my FX (standard ones from intiniti) and they are SOLID! very durable and nice shape for trapping water, etc.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
04fx35 said:
check out the site at grubbs infiniti.
That's where I got mine. Definitely nice and heavy-duty floor mats.
All 4 mats were $84.00 shipped I beleive.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
You should be able to get the f rubber floor mats at your local dealer, I got mine in the bay area and they work great.

Jim

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
They are definitely heavy duty, but I dont think they cover enough of the floor. Especially important for me with the winter mess that we get.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I've been using Cannon mats fromWeatherTech for years and love them. They are not specifically made for Infiniti but usually fit well and are heavy duty. Come with black, gray and tan.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
johnmax said:
They are definitely heavy duty, but I dont think they cover enough of the floor.
True!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
since i don't drive a "canon," (which in black comes with a red border) i chose the black factory mats to contrast the brick / black int. & they even have a logo of their own: I N F I N I T I $79 sale!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...

i went with the "infiniti" mats. We'll see how they look. I've got a Black/Brick as well... Hopefully they'll do for now, and if I need some heavy duty later on I'll get them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those all season floor mats at grubbs infinit work great, but like all other floor mats they only cover til the edge. The sidewall is still un-protected and open for kicking and scratching. I would put down a custom cut clear mat to cover those sidewall as well. :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
i got the ones from grubbs. wanted the colors to match the interior. :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I had mine over the original carpet but they fit better without the bottom layer there. Less movement to be out of place.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts