Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about ordering a new rims bbs rs-gt in 20" x 9.5 I was wondering if 295 40 20 tire would be the right size to run on the fx.

Jim

·
Registered
441 Posts
The correct size is 265-50-20....I would stay with the factory specs.
Phil

If you have a set fo 18" wheels let me know...

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was runing 285 35 22 and I like the look and feel of the wider width.

jim

·
Registered
549 Posts
jimsbmw said:
I am thinking about ordering a new rims bbs rs-gt in 20" x 9.5 I was wondering if 295 40 20 tire would be the right size to run on the fx.

-Jim
I remember those BBS wheels (RS-GTs). Mesh centers again, machined lip? Beautiful! They were just about to be released to the US about a year ago? I remember that designation. I'll need to look up pics.

Jim, check my post to ShadyJCs question on wheel widths. If you want to upgrade to 295s, a 10" rim is the approximate width you'd require for optimal handling/Euro-appearance although you have to have the proper offsets for the wheel to fit and sit properly on the FX. Although 9.5" should be fine. Only BBS can confirm this application (whether they fit inside the wheel well, clear all suspension/brake components, and look good) based on OEM offsets of our puny 20"x8.0" wide rims compared to the offsets they offer on those 20"x9.5" wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts