Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud new owner of a 2004 FX 35, Bright Silver with Graphite interior. The vehicle is great for me and is a natural transition from my 300 ZX Twin Turbo. You see, I am going kicking and screaming into adulthood, at least that's what I told my salesman.

Anyway, my question is this: Is there a cargo cover fitment for the '04 FX? I know that it comes standard on the '05 series. In questioning my local Infiniti dealer, both parts and sales, they seem to think there is NOT one available for the 04 (and perhaps '03) FX. However, some quick research on my part makes me think it is available. What is the deal here??? If there is a fitment available, would any of you guys happen to have the correct part number, especially for the graphite one?

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Shady. Do you know if that is an aftermarket part, or is it an Infiiniti part? Also, I'm assuming it will fit an '04, correct???

Regards...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Awesome. I also was wondering where I can get one myself. Thanks Shady...

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I'm almost positive it's an Infiniti OEM part and should fit 03 or 04 - give them a call, Grubbsperformance.com is actually Grubbs Infiniti in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Another place I would try is EverythingFX.com (Infiniti of Scottsdale, AZ)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts