Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is great to finally retire from So. Cal. but sad that it means I must depart from my beloved 2009 FX50 S. I purchased rural acreage on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State that is only accessible by a dirt road. I will never submit my pristine FX to that.

It is stored in a climate controlled garage in town and it is my sincere desire a fellow FX fan will have the opportunity to enjoy it. It is a former Arizona / California vehicle and it is in truly stunning condition.

I hope you all will have an opportunity to see this post. I am a regular viewer... but new to posting. So, I guess I can't provide you guys with a link. Feel free to search Infiniti FX50S on Seattle craigslist.

I have lots of pics and cold start video for anyone interested. Sincerely, you will not be disappointed.

2009 FX 50 S in Moonlight White Pearl; Wheat interior with 81,800 pampered miles. It has a fully transferable "Platinum Level" warranty to July, 2020 or 99,906 miles included. I am asking $19,000. When you see it you'll know why... near new condition.

Thanks to all...

Steve A.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Did you sell this? I’ve been an FX fan since 2009 and have been looking for a nice FX50 S for a while. I’m new to this forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts