Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

In Canada, the willow/black interior combination will be brand new for the 2005 FX's.

I would appreciate it if someone posted pics of their willow/black interior.

Many tank youse.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

Thank you very much. How do you find the willow? Too bright? Dirties easily?

And did you get that cargo tray included with your car or is it after-market? Thanks again. :D

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I actually think that is the Willow, not the Willow/Black. I have willow and that looks like what I have. From what I have heard (seen?), the Willow/black has a black dashboard instead of the darker gray here. I have had no problem with keeping the willow clean, with the exception of the speaker grill. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I have graphite interior but have seen the willow and my brother has a willow G35. This is what I originally wanted. But the graphite has grown on me. I think stains show up less on the carpet and sidewalls. My wife has a G20t and the light interor over time (3
years) looks like it is alot older then it is and we are net freaks. Lucily I have not had problems with mine like many of the others (leather bubbles). Also, the grey dash and door sills are black on the willow/black interiors.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
islandave said:
I actually think that is the Willow, not the Willow/Black. I have willow and that looks like what I have. From what I have heard (seen?), the Willow/black has a black dashboard instead of the darker gray here.
That's what I thought when I saw the pics; the Willow/Black has the same dash as the Graphite interior. I just though maybe these pics were washed out some :?:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Willow Black is a very nice combo.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Seems like black mats would do for that int. color combo. what it strickedly does for the brick & black, + won't get dirty quickly. Great contrast.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seems like black mats would do for that int. color combo. what it strickedly does for the brick & black, + won't get dirty quickly. Great contrast.
I agree, thinking about black cocomats.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have willow/black in mine. I love the contrast inside, but I specifically got it for the contrast with the diamond graphite exterior. I love a dark exterior with a light interior. I've had mine a little over a year now and I do have to stay on it to keep it clean, though. Nothing major, I'm just worried that if I don't keep it up, it will eventually start looking dingy. The speaker grills do show dirt/foot marks easily.

And my cargo tray came with mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts