Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the plastic airbag warnings tags from the visors with a razor? Is there a solvent that will take them off?

Any other means? Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated - hate em.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Why? Anything you do to them will look worse.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Chill, dude! :D Match adhesive backed felt with visor color, use paper template first, cover-up glaring problem! 8)

·
Registered
184 Posts
My advice is not to take them off because our visor is furry like. (don't know what to call them) I took mine of my mercedes because its like plastic visor. But not the FX

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I thought they were illegal to remove them; like those mattress tags :shock: :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No fear, I do not plan on breaking any laws. :D

Sorry If I caused pain to any of you with the thought of a razor on an FX. :lol:

Cover-up sounds good Piniti

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Suggestions for getting rid of the warnings:

1. Remove the visors. ::D

2. You could try this: http://www.knobmeister.com/VisorGloves.htm

3. Or my favorite; Cover the existing label with this: ::D

BTW, the tags on pillows and such state that they can be legally removed by the owner. The ones on your sunvisors don't say that. You might be liable to some zealous idiot if you resell your car without the labels. Stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
mine said:
but kinda wierd that you post that and have your son's pic on the side.
I'm willing to wager that the kid on the side came some time after the bra in the picture came off! ("Cause and effect", ya see!)

·
Registered
882 Posts

what if you have family members in the car [-X :puke:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
mushutofu said:
what if you have family members in the car?
Thank God my family members have a sense of freakin' humor, eh?!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
particlefx said:
Wait till you're married and see how funny she thinks it is.
I expect anyone I get hitched to have either (1) learned to live with The Entity That is Kenny in His entirety or (2) be just as twisted as I am. (It's so nice to live in a single-man's "buyer's market" like SoCal- ya just don't have to settle for just anything!)

(Of course, all this notwithstanding the fact I'd have such a sticker in my FX!)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
kcrudup said:
(Of course, all this notwithstanding the fact I'd have such a sticker in my FX!)
Kenny, we all KNOW you've been searching all over ebay trying to find that sticker since you saw it posted!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts