Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Why is this in here twice? before things get too messy, like other sites, could we do some house cleaning, perhaps?

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Why is this in here twice? before things get too messy, like other sites, could we do some house cleaning, perhaps?
If you are referring to Remove and Install Rear Springs and Shocks then if you look closely at both the name and the content, you will see that this post is about the FRONT springs and shocks and the other post is about the REAR springs and shocks.

I'll capitalized the different titles to help clarify this.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I could be wrong, but looks like the third picture is not showing up. Can someone repost it? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
could that third pic also be fixed? i keep forgetting to scroll down to see it, and something doesnt seem to line up with it.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
StuLax18 said:
could that third pic also be fixed? i keep forgetting to scroll down to see it, and something doesnt seem to line up with it.
Done...

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
thanks, i swear something is not in order here, there's like random bits that dont belong and its annoying me trying to piece it together

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Looks fine to me....

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
ya, i checked in the full manual, and it is all correct. its just between pages 2-3 how it has the random -attach upper strut plate as shown. i guess the manual just doesnt upload that well to a PDF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts