Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember the post on FA a month or two ago about ifxclub.com? It was suppose to launch in mid February (don't bother trying it, it currently returns a "not authorized page"). Just curious if anyone here had any ties to it. :?:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
particlefx said:
Does anyone remember the post on FA a month or two ago about ifxclub.com? It was suppose to launch in mid February (don't bother trying it, it currently returns a "not authorized page"). Just curious if anyone here had any ties to it. :?:
dont know of that one........

i like the homepage of http://www.infinitifx.com but thas about all that ever became of that site (also known as infinitifan.com)

we're lucky to have this site, and beginning to be successful (with some content)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I own the domain (ifxclub). That was me. I had planned a big FX site, but then this nice site launched and I took delivery of my FX.... and have been busy driving instead of building the site!

I weighed the options and I figured there was really no interest for another FX site/forum, so called it quits.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I own the domain. That was me. I had planned a big FX site, but then this nice site launched and I took delivery of my FX.... and have been busy driving instead of building the site!
Which one: ifxclub.com or infinitifx.com?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts