Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, so I might not be able to upload the pictures correctly. Here's my FX35, pretty much loaded except the DVD entertainment system. Hope you guys like it. I know the picture is blurry because it was taken with my camera phone. I'm not sure I should buy a real digital camera as I don't take pictures much. BTW, I LOVE THE FX!!! People usually ask: "Y RED FX?", I just simply reply: "Y DON'T U GET ONE, AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!" :D

I'm planning to install 2 10-inch JL subwoofers and possibly get them custom installed depending on the price. Those Bose subwoofers just don't pound enough "trancy" bass especially when Tiesto's sets are turn way up!!! Can not wait! :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
286 Posts
good thing you mention about blurry pictures, because i kept adjusting my glasses. LOL :twisted:
congrats and give us blow by blow details when you upgrade the stereo.
and pulleeeaase pulleeeaase get a digital camera :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your fine purchase. Let us know how your stereo upgrades go, in this forum everyone is always looking to upgrade one thing or another.

Need a digital camera, maybe someone here has one for sale. :razz:

Jim

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome!

I'm starting to see more red ones recently. I saw two yesterday in Naperville area alone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey hey!

thank you everyone for your kick a** welcome! i will definitely keep you guys updated about upgrades and the like and you guys should also do the same! I've been looking around this forum for new cool unique things i can do with my FX; so far i'm impressed with some of the mods like the navigation screen as a DVD screen, iPOD, stillen...to name a few. kudos to those!

as for buying a digital camera...heehee...yeah i have been eye-ing on the sony T1 which is a nice piece of work, although it has some minor flaws.

again, thank you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome, you'll have a collectors color. As far as Cameras...
Canon EOS-1D 'nuff said

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome to the club. Tiesto eh? He's a bit 'cheeze' but a good remixer no doubt.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
take.the.RED.pill said:
hey hey!
as for buying a digital camera...heehee...yeah i have been eye-ing on the sony T1 which is a nice piece of work, although it has some minor flaws.

again, thank you.
As for the the T1 if you are looking for something light and easy to carry around I would get the Sony T11, very simple and you can even carry around your neck.

Jim

·
Registered
235 Posts
Here's a nice red FX with some nice black rims sighted when i was in LA last week....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
another RAIL-LESS venture (an automatic LOWERED feature)

·
Registered
80 Posts
welcome to the club!. still havent seen a red one in this area yet..

·
Registered
848 Posts
topguy said:
I'm starting to see more red ones recently.
I've seen a few in the D.C. area, and just saw one in Vegas two days ago. Hey, take.the.RED.pill...welcome, and where are ya from?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ujmot said:
Welcome to the club. Tiesto eh? He's a bit 'cheeze' but a good remixer no doubt.
i agree, tiesto is bit cheezy sometimes, but other than that, he's a great dj, remixer, and producer. he's one my fav djs; i have sooo many others. in any case, i enjoy the music very much. i've set up a music server of my own at home, but only a few of my collections are currently being streamed. i just don't have time for it.

anyway, it's good to know that you know something about tiesto :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FromHereToInfiniti said:
topguy said:
I'm starting to see more red ones recently.
I've seen a few in the D.C. area, and just saw one in Vegas two days ago. Hey, take.the.RED.pill...welcome, and where are ya from?
FromHereToInfiniti, thanks. i'm from upper darby, pa which is 10 mins from philadelphia (philly), so i guess i'm from philly. speaking of philly, the local roads here are friggin' terrible, the drivers are the worst as they double/quadruple-park on the streets, they don't signal when turning, most of them don't even have insurance. :-x i get furious every friggin' morning driving to work :D

anyway, on a positive note, FX! :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome Redpill. Nice to see another person who has good color taste! :lol:

Also, I like those black rims but I just can't see getting rid of the stockers.

Another Philly person. Cool. We have a pretty big contingent in that area as well as Texas and Southern California.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another Philly (near philly) one here too, but in Brilliant Silver. I've seen a few around, enough to make it still feel special, but not so many as to be "me too".

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm from Philly too and I've seen a couple of them.

With regards to the Philly roads and drivers, I was in NY this past weekend and the roads in Brooklyn have got to be some of the worst I've had my FX on. I thought I was going to break something on it. My father-in-law kept joking that I'd have to check for loose screws when I got home.

And the drivers........ nevermind. :x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts