Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
GREAT PHOTO!!! Forgive me if this has been asked before...what camera do you use?

·
Registered
286 Posts
particlefx said:
Hey, I thought there was a vote on this!? So much for abiding with the people's will. :?
prolly was a tie and the supreme court made the decision :wink:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
So did Jeb have anything to do with it? ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ujmot said:

honestly..........

i just thought it looked a little too bare....

and, when parked at the dealer next to an 04 b16 (45), i felt a bit 'under-dressed'

also, the polished magnaflow tips really set off the lettering.... (moreso than the oem ones did)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
esemes said:
ujmot said:

honestly..........

i just thought it looked a little too bare....

and, when parked at the dealer next to an 04 b16 (45), i felt a bit 'under-dressed'

also, the polished magnaflow tips really set off the lettering.... (moreso than the oem ones did)
aint peer pressure a bitc.......

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
particlefx said:
So why don't you get a chrome license plate frame to help "set off" the badge? Also, should we call you: "debadger-rebadger"? :p :D
i really would like some sort of license frame, but i havent found one thin enough to display my "save the turtles" contributor tag (i like the look of the tag, and the proceeds went to a good, local cause)

:wink:

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
i really would like some sort of license frame, but i havent found one thin enough to display my "save the turtles" contributor tag (i like the look of the tag, and the proceeds went to a good, local cause)

Ha! "save the turtles" indeed... Wait a minute - didn't the turtle win the race anyway? :p :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
particlefx said:

Ha! "save the turtles" indeed... Wait a minute - didn't the turtle win the race anyway? :p :D
well, "save the turtles" is kinda like a paraphrase.....

here it is (void of the numerals)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
esemes said:
particlefx said:

well, "save the turtles" is kinda like a paraphrase.....

here it is (void of the numerals)
Curious..
Why save the numerals?

Wouldnt more people probably see it driving down the road?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
<snicker>

Yeah, if I defaced my FX like that, I'd hide my face, too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts