Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here He is... the reason me and the wife got the FX45.
His name is Presley. Born Sept 25. 7lbs 14 oz
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
Congrats :D :blob2:

He is very cute.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,122 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smilecolros:

jIM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
congrats. on getting the fx too...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,609 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Congratulations, what a cutie! I have a 3 1/2 year old son, your life will never be the same! :D
My daughter is almost 2. Some people think they know that their life will never be the same, but trust me, they have no idea. :D

Oh, and hi Presley! Welcome to the world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
My kids are already 6 and 8 yrs old. I miss their "baby time". But two kids gave enough labor pain to my wife.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Sincere congratulations on the new addition to the family (is he your first?) :baaaby:

You provide an interesting perspective - I got the FX35 because our youngest turned 16 and needed wheels (he got the old car and I got something sporty). 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone.... yes he is our first child.. my wife was pushing more towards getting the Land Rover Discovery.... but then we test drove the FX45 and that was it ... it was sold right on the spot :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
maxum_101 said:
Thanks Everyone.... yes he is our first child.. my wife was pushing more towards getting the Land Rover Discovery.... but then we test drove the FX45 and that was it ... it was sold right on the spot :lol:
The harsh ride with the 20s did not deter you? Wouldn't the silky smooth RX330 have been better for the baby's body? Just curious.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,609 Posts
05fxguy said:
The harsh ride with the 20s did not deter you? Wouldn't the silky smooth RX330 have been better for the baby's body? Just curious.
Baby bodies are much more resilient than adults. The only one that might notice the hard ride is Dad. For example, I was driving on a truly awful highway with the wife and 2 yr old and after about 10 minutes I said to my wife "sorry about the hard ride". She said she hadn't noticed! When I looked in the back seat, my daughter was sound asleep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
maxum_101 said:
Well here He is... the reason me and the wife got the FX45.
His name is Presley. Born Sept 25. 7lbs 14 oz
CONGRATS!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
particlefx said:
05fxguy said:
The harsh ride with the 20s did not deter you? Wouldn't the silky smooth RX330 have been better for the baby's body? Just curious.
Baby bodies are much more resilient than adults. The only one that might notice the hard ride is Dad. For example, I was driving on a truly awful highway with the wife and 2 yr old and after about 10 minutes I said to my wife "sorry about the hard ride". She said she hadn't noticed! When I looked in the back seat, my daughter was sound asleep.
:lol: , not my wife though.

She kept waking up because of hard ride and that forward bented headrest.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
207 Posts
Congrats on the new baby, that is why we got our FX35. I traded in my first love, a 1993 Range Rover County for the new ride. We looked at every SUV and wagon out there. Nothing compares and the saftey of these vehicles is amazing. Enjoy the car and the baby. Mine is already 4.5 months old and I don't know where the time went.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Mine are the big ones... they play well with others :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!!!

Congrats to you. I know how you feel :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Congratulations on the 2 new additions to the family! :lovestory:

My daughter is now 20 months old and I can't even begin to keep up with her! :D
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top