Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to use the rear wiper the other day and guess what it does not spray fluid. The wiper wipes with no problem. But no fluid when you push the wiper stick forward. You can hear it trying, but not even one drop.

Has anyone fixed the problem themself? I don't have faith in the dealer that one day I will have to go to.

Thanks for any help on this on. :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if the fluid level is the same for the front, then Yes I am full.

And for the pinched tube, No have not checked. That would be the one at the top of the hatch?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
I had to use the rear wiper the other day and guess what it does not spray fluid. The wiper wipes with no problem. But no fluid when you push the wiper stick forward. You can hear it trying, but not even one drop.

Has anyone fixed the problem themself? I don't have faith in the dealer that one day I will have to go to.

Thanks for any help on this on. :D
Are you using the spray the first time? If so, hold the switch at least 5-10 secs. This happened to me when I was using for the first time. I first thought the spray was not working but later the fluid came out when I hold longer time.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
fluid does not come out of the wiper in the back. it comes out of the little 2 holes up in the top of the hatch. make sure that there is no wax or zaino plugging them up ;)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried holding down for 5-10 and just the sound of the pump trying to work.

Will check the little holes for anything plugging it up when I get home.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be horrible.

I let mine run for about 1/2 minute and no leaks.

I am going to try to check the hose and holes one more time tomorrow afternoon. Just seems weird,

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The nozzles look in perfect condition. I cant seem to find a pinched hose. Thought about poking a pin in the nozzle just did not want to do that yet.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
es

Do you have any pages on this one?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, got them working. :D

Es, was right, the hose must have been kinked or pinched.

The hose housed insided the rubber covering with the wires :? wiggled them around and the fluid is working.

Thank you for everyones help. :wink:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
Yeah, got them working. :D

Es, was right, the hose must have been kinked or pinched.

The hose housed insided the rubber covering with the wires :? wiggled them around and the fluid is working.

Thank you for everyones help. :wink:
is it sorted now?? (missed the last request from you, sorry)

i have heard of this having teething issues...

glad (hope) its worked out now

-eS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts