Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My drivers side rear seat will not latch when i put in the upright position. The recline lever can't latch.

Anyone know what could be causing it?

I installed a hitch harness over the weekend and removed the trim from the trunk. Anything i could have missed back there that could be causing this?

thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
If something is holding up the recline levers that would do it. Check the 2 of them- the one on the rear side wall, and the one at the base of the upper rear seat cushion. Maybe you forgot to put something back in, or something is loose or in the way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Couldn't find exactly what was causing the kink, but i removed the trim and reinstalled it and the latch works fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If something is holding up the recline levers that would do it. Check the 2 of them- the one on the rear side wall, and the one at the base of the upper rear seat cushion. Maybe you forgot to put something back in, or something is loose or in the way.
Does anyone know what that particular part is called so i can get a replacement, i pulled the handle too hard and it snapped off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts