Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to replace my rear muffler it'll b 500-600 bucks. Could I put on a magna flow or flowmaster muffler don't know anything bout cars need input please

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $120 for a Flowmaster and $175 to have a muffler shop install it. I only did it because the original muffler had a hole after 150k miles. My FX45 now has 198K miles and the muffler is holding up fine. As far as the sound goes, I thought the original muffler was perfect but I have to say the Flowmaster sounds even better. The main reason that I still have the vehicle is because of the sound of the engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $120 for a Flowmaster and $175 to have a muffler shop install it. I only did it because the original muffler had a hole after 150k miles. My FX45 now has 198K miles and the muffler is holding up fine. As far as the sound goes, I thought the original muffler was perfect but I have to say the Flowmaster sounds even better. The main reason that I still have the vehicle is because of the sound of the engine.
Right on thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts