Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow FXers. I joined the forum back in 2010 when I bought my 03 FX45. I drove that car daily until 2 weeks ago, when I hit a deer and totaled it. Loved the car and had hoped to drive it a few more years. Pretty happy with the replacement, though, a 2012 FX35 with premium package. Only thing left is to upgrade the wheels and tires to OEM 20 or 21.

Just thought I would say hi, forum seems pretty slow these days. Anyone else driving a Graphite Shadow 2nd gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got my 21s yesterday. Mounted with 265/45/21 Duelers. Handling is 100x better, noise level also went waaaay down. I actually thought I had a bad wheel bearing but it was the tire noise from the crap tires someone put on the 18s. So much better now! Love these glossy black 21s.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Hi Daschlag. There are a few of us from the old days still lurking around here. Looks great. So is graphite shadow the new way of saying diamond graphite. It looks pretty similar in the photos.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey! Nice to hear from you. I never had the DG color but from what I can tell, they’re pretty close. GS may be a little darker, and more blue.

Here’s another pic from today, before the car wash.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Another new one? Nice upgrade to the 50S. I've looked around for a low mileage FX50/QX70 with the 5 L around here and there is absolutely none available.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another new one? Nice upgrade to the 50S. I've looked around for a low mileage FX50/QX70 with the 5 L around here and there is absolutely none available.
I looked for a year before finding this one. 99k, 2 owners, plenty of maintenance records, had to buy it sight unseen from another state, and ship it here. These are getting super rare so, if you want an FX50S I suggest you look nationwide and act fast. You won’t regret it. The FX50 is an absolute beast. Scary fast. The sports package is amazing, too, especially the seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts