Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to keep the detailed info about the station etc to stay on? I always listen to Sirius, and whenever I want to see the info on the channel / song etc, I always have to push the knob to display it. I figured it should be able to set to display all the time, but I can't figure it out ... :roll:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
On my '03 with XM you can only have one of them to display at a time.
Keep pushing the knob until after the bass and treble... There you can chose which one to show... Artist name, CH name, Artist title, CH number.

·
Registered
80 Posts
On mine I push the trip button on the right side and it goes thru a few different displays. One of the displays is the radio station, channel number, artist, and name of song. My radio stays at that setting.

When I start the engine the screen showing channel, channel number, artist, name of song, comes up and stays on automatically but it takes about 20 seconds.

If your is behaving differently I would get a new Sirius unit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to resurrect an old issue here ... anyone know of a fix? I was just thinking that I may have to hold down a button or something for a setting to be 'permanent' ... something like when you are programming your radio stations ....

·
Premium Member
10,645 Posts
Did you see Gazzan's reply above?
GAZZZAN said:
On my '03 with XM you can only have one of them to display at a time.
Keep pushing the knob until after the bass and treble... There you can chose which one to show... Artist name, CH name, Artist title, CH number.
I believe its labeled "Display Mode". This will keep on whatever you select. Artist or title or channel name or whatever. Works the same for Sirius as it does XM. Works for cds with text too, and the ipod adapter if you have it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, to bring up a really old thread but I’m having the same issues. How do I get all the information to display all the time like the original poster asked?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts