Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to pull the plug on an '05 DG fx35 with touring, tech, and sport. We are totally torn on interior colors - I know I asked some opinions on this subject before, but this question is a little different. I didn't get any responses back from DG and Brick owners. So this question is for them (or folks who have a strong opinion on the subject :D )

For those of you that have the DG and Brick (or have seen it extensively)- do you get lots of compliments on it? Over time do you think the two go well together? or do you wish you had gotten a different color? We're going with Brick or Black and although I love the Brick, it makes me nervous. Black is safer, but a little more boring (no offense - I think it's very classy - just boring compared to the brick). Thanks!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
DG/Brick was my first choice, but had a hard time locating one. I think it looks great together and it's one of the rarer combinations.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Brick is one of many reasons that keep me from making a Muranic mistake! Get it and forget it - you and everyone else will simply adore it. 8) You may not want to get as creative as i did with your interior decor though. :shock: (ps:let Greenie know too)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I could not get away from Brick when I was looking. I wanted black with graphite and every call I made was black with Brick.

IMO Brick is a personal choice, either you love it or you hate it.

(It made me feel like I was in a basketball, flame suit on)

·
Registered
320 Posts
DG w/willow (if you like that upscale clean look)or DG w/Graphite (if the sportier look is you) would be my choices

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
IMO Brick is a personal choice, either you love it or you hate it.

(It made me feel like I was in a basketball, flame suit on)
I have to agree, I love to play/watch B-Ball; but to sit in one :oops: I like DG w/ Willow 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts