Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yippee skippee!!

got two new (2yr. old) queen palms installed today in my front yard.

i had two 50 yr. old queens there, but one had been diseased for several years now, and had cracked the top almost off (past tropical storm/hurricane winds helped it a bit too)....

i moved the smaller queen to the corner, and planted the two new ones where the original ones were....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
God I need to move the **** out of the north east.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks great, I look out of my window and there are snowflakes, it's 27 degrees and cloudy. I need some Florida sun. We are heading down to Lido Key at the end of the month......driving the FX (1200 miles)!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
contaygious said:
You can have that cold-ass Bay Area weather! I'll never forget when I was "commuting" back and forth from my clients in Silicon Valley and my then-home in DC; one year I made the mistake of staying in Oaktown for the 4th of July, and froze my ass off- it couldn't have been more than 55 degrees out- trying to watch the fireworks off Jack London pier. I moved out of there to L.A. not too long afterwards.

Mark Twain once wrote "The coldest Winter I ever felt was a Summer in San Francisco." He wasn't kidding!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Gonna escape the North East cold finally starting on the 26th. Pretty extreme change in climate actually... I'm headed to HK then to Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand for some fun in the sun for 2wks. :D It's peak of Summer over there, so it's probably gonna be in the high 90s. I hope my body doesnt go into shock. lol.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nightkidzz said:
Hey Ujmot... are u from HK??? I was living in HK...and I really miss their FOOD and Dim Sum!!
No from NYC ;) Going to visit a very close friend who's been an ex-pat out in HK for the last 4.5yrs. He's been buggin me & my wife to come out and see what the big fuss is about. Gotta admit though in the field of I Banking, ex-pats really got it made. They get such an incredible package. Only if it was easy for me to just pick up and go, I'd do it in a sec.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Nice! Don't see too many of those in Houston :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts