Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Yeah Piniti's got that setup! :D

Uh you were kidding back then, right Piniti?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i want a side view with motorcycle style pipes coming right down from the engine to the front of the rear tires....cmon shady ;)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
bradical said:
i want a side view with motorcycle style pipes coming right down from the engine to the front of the rear tires....cmon shady ;)
Yeah ,C,mon Shady ...and when you're done with the Sidepipes, let's do STACKS right through the hood. You can even use sinapps, he's half way there already! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
mine said:
phiniti, yours is real right ? I am confused here ...LOL
btw what kind of exhaust are you using if its real ??? :?
hey there....as you can see we went crazy and hijacked your thread. we apologize :)

no..pinitis is NOT real. it was a photochop that i think shady did a while back becuase pin was saying that he had a left over dual exhuast (OEM) in the garage when he put on the new custom dual. i told him that he should put BOTH on and have a "TRUE" dual exhaust :D

... and then it was born....

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ShadyJC said:
Why stop at Quad???
<--- funny ****

lol , the lower part of the rear bumper with the exhaust cut outs on it is removable. Im sure a custom fiberglass piece could be fabricated with 4 exhaust slots ... would be cool as ****

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it would make the car look tougher , like they did on the cayenne turbo vs the cayenne S. The FX45 is a serious machine , although the gas mileage sucks lol

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'm gonna modify the section between my resonators and muffs :shock: maybe I'll play with the Quad idea for real. Touareg W12 not only has quad, but no lower black cladding either - nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.