Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one here from Georgia ?
some of you here how happy you are with your Fx's cause this car is for my wife :)
Dealerships will tell you anything or agree with you just to sell the car and thats not good info.
Best info is here and hopefully some of you will post me some messages about you experiances with the FX.
I am currantly happy with my audi but they don't make a SUV and the only SUV we like is the Fx cause its very close to my old GMC Typhoon in size and ease of driving.
This Car's Details
Price $41,998 <----------- will sell for 38,000.00 to 39,000.00
Mileage 12,959
Exterior Color Black

* Balance of Factory Warranty! *
Vehicle includes: Power Window Lock(s), Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Dual Power Seats, Power Lumbar Seat(s), Drivers Seat Memory, Alloy Wheels, Tachometer, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, and Interval Wipers.

Options Installed
Power Steering; Power Brakes; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Radial Tires; Alloy Wheels; Tachometer; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Wheel; Cruise Control; Interval Wipers; Front Bucket Seats; Climate Control; Auto headlamp On-Off Delay; Leather Upholstery; Rear Window Wiper; Power Lumbar Seats; Fog Lights; Dual Power seats; Dual Air Bags; Folding Rear Seats; CD Changer: Navagation, laser cruise;Xenons rear overhaed CD and headphones

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
With the 05s out, i would imagine you can get a brand new 04 for at least $1000 below invoice. I think the "deal" on that 03 is too expensive.

Edit: Oops. I was actually referring to the 35. Disregard.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
It becomes a personal decision between the 35 & the 45.

I am not sure what you are actually asking...

but just remember Black is a hard color to take care of and buying a used one, look for how well they took care of it. Are the swirls, scatches or is it perfect?

Did you or your wife drive a 35?

That helped me make my choice.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We did not want to spend in upwards of $50,000.00 plus tax's
We wanted to be around 40k with a low milage 1 year old vechile.
Oh yeah black is a tough color to :)
What i need to know is how you have liked your Fx and would you buy another based on preforarmance and luxury ride :)
Thanks for the info tho

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Okay...

Yes, I am happy and love my FX...I just hate the dealership.

I choose this car for the style with the power. If I wanted Luxury only I might went with the Lexus. But I need power.

I have a '03 FX35 loaded (when it came tech or not) and I paid a hair over $40k with 29 miles on it.

I think you could find an '04 with less miles on it for close to what you want to spend.

(drive an 35 :wink: )

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re

hopefully she will like it , she currantly drives a 99 300 deisel .

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
seems like alot of money for an 03. you can probably get a program 04 for that kind of $$$.

Now back to your question: Yes, i'm happy with my FX. But like Sweet, hate my dealer. Seems that Infiniti has a very inconsistent service culture throughout its network of dealerships. Shame, too as this will be my last Infiniti product.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Shame, too as this will be my last Infiniti product.
I will have to agree :( unless I move to another state :?

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
Shame, too as this will be my last Infiniti product.
I will have to agree :( unless I move to another state :?
ditto :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
re

I guess I will try to see what a dealer will sell there 04's for now instead of this used one just yet.
The service worries me alot but "nalley" is real good and I have delt with there audi side and they do stuff for the most part right.
Thanks for the posts and please post any additional info would be appreciated :twisted:

got one question tho ,
the 2 dealers here are MSRP'ing these @ $53,495.00 Loaded
http://www.nalleyinfiniti.com/frameset1 ... cle_search
Then I see where
http://www.bestautousa.com/2004InfinitiFX45
html has them loaded @ MSRP $44,375.00
I know the dealer has to make some but thats a BIG spread and while I know they all Negotiate but that much ?
Or are the dealers here Screwing us that much :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Negotiate but that much ?
Or are the dealers here Screwing us that much
The dealer in my state said they would deal but they just never gave more than a "go ahead and look we will be inside." :roll:

But as much as I love this car, I bought my FX out of state with $6k off MSRP. I bought just as the 04 were coming to port and could have saved more if I waited another month, but the dealership in TX had the exact FX I wanted.

Just keep looking, you will find the right FX at the right price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
re

Afternoon all ,
I talked to the 2 dealers here and "nalley" said no dealing that someone will buy the car .
Then I called the other and they said they would deal but the started talking $48,000 w/o nav and .85 mile to go get it dang!!!
I kinda wonder if that 03 w/13K on it is worth $38,000 plus taxes ( dang mazda dealer ) and extend warrenty if she decides to keep it .
I guess Ga dealerships here don't deal much cause there's not much volume :(
good for them and bad for me in a way
Guess we will go drive it again and make the salesman work for the commission .
PS can't wait too much longer her car has 90k on it and the warrenty ends next year so I kinda have to move quick and get something and sell something LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts