Infiniti FX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All interested .org Members, please save the following date.

I'm hosting my Annual Infiniti/Nissan Meet, (Rain-or-Shine), Saturday, August 19th, 2006, at my Hacienda in Columbia, Maryland. We'll kick-it-off at High Noon. Here are some details:

* I'm currently coordinating with Meguairs for sponsorship/grab-bags.

* Prize awarded for the long-hauler who drives the furthest to attend.

* Open to FXs, Gs, and Zs.

* I'm providing beverages, food, and pool.

* Spouses/Significant Others invited, BUT NO CHILDREN PLEASE!

Hoping to have my street lined with Nissans & Infinitis on August 19th !!! More details as we get closer...

Ciao,
Claude

8)

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I'm good at this point
1.brnjug

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
1. brnjug
2. bradical
3. terps4 (Probably - there's a Redskins-Jets game that night and I have tickets)

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
terps4 said:
1. brnjug
2. bradical
3. terps4 (Probably - there's a Redskins-Jets game that night and I have tickets)
No worries, we will have long since "wound down" the Meet by game time!!!

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. brnjug
2. bradical
4. PullingMaxGs
5. Speedfreak7

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alskee,
You going to be able to join us? I KNOW you're local... :lol:

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bazooka said:
I was there yesterday!
Well Bazooka,
Now that you know where I am, we'll see you (again) in August, right??!?!?!? :lol:

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
624 Posts
PullingMaxGs said:
bazooka said:
I was there yesterday!
Well Bazooka,
Now that you know where I am, we'll see you (again) in August, right??!?!?!? :lol:
Ha, no problem finding Columbia, my father-in-law lives in Woodstock up the road. He lived in Columbia about 3 years ago. We were down in Columbia, I think, at Centennial Park where my 4 yr. old caught her first minnow.....very exciting stuff. See if you can clear off some of the humidity before then!!!

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bazooka said:
PullingMaxGs said:
bazooka said:
I was there yesterday!
Well Bazooka,
Ha, no problem finding Columbia, my father-in-law lives in Woodstock up the road. He lived in Columbia about 3 years ago. We were down in Columbia, I think, at Centennial Park where my 4 yr. old caught her first minnow.....very exciting stuff. See if you can clear off some of the humidity before then!!!
Your wish is my Command - - consider the humidity cleared for the 19th of August!!! See you then, Brother...

·
Registered
130 Posts
1. brnjug
2. bradical
4. PullingMaxGs
5. Speedfreak7
6. ysweatme ? (I've got it on my calendar. I'll just be coming back from L.A. so I have to see if I'll be able to make it or not.)

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ysweatme said:
1. brnjug
2. bradical
4. PullingMaxGs
5. Speedfreak7
6. ysweatme ? (I've got it on my calendar. I'll just be coming back from L.A. so I have to see if I'll be able to make it or not.)
I hope to see all the Compadres from today's Westchester Meet - - longest hauler will be recognized with a classy award!!!!

8)

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Great to see those numbers growing
Cars and fellowship,it works

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
carsunltd32 said:
hey where in maryland are you?
Jay
Jay,
I'm in Columbia...about 40 minutes north of DC. You coming down for the Meet? If so, you may walk-away with the "long-hauler" award!!! :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
PullingMaxGs said:
carsunltd32 said:
hey where in maryland are you?
Jay
Jay,
I'm in Columbia...about 40 minutes north of DC. You coming down for the Meet? If so, you may walk-away with the "long-hauler" award!!! :)
and any kinf of prize with that award?
Jay

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.