Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news to some, but I thought it deserves a mention here.

http://www.prodrive-usa.com/news_article.asp?nid=13&a=0

The Prodrive FX-R Concept Car includes the following 360° Performance products: exhaust system, suspension, new GC series 20” wheel, brakes, aerodynamic body kit, and Prodrive Performance Pack (PPP), which consists of a twin-intercooled supercharger, high-flow exhaust system, and upgraded engine control unit (ECU).
and here are some goodies

http://www.prodrive-usa.com/product_all.asp?yid=266

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
The only thing nice about that car is it's rail-less. The grill reminds me of some kind of view-finder that will close (top to center & bottom to center) then re-open only to expose a new view (picture) know what i'm talkin' about? It's over a year and still no updated info. / But thanks for bringing it up, at least it put 2 attractive bodies on the same post! :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yup; way old. Last I heard, everything for the FX (body kit, active suspension, supercharger) was on indefinite hold.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Here's a job for you photo-chop shop guys, can you hang the wing from that EVO on the rear roof of the FX? Have at it guys! :twisted:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sweet, I think it looks like Robocop's new prop car?

Yesterday, I was at a Japanese book store for about 30 min and looking for a photo of FX from Japanese car mags. I found nothing :cry: . Even though they don't sell FXs there, I was hoping to find some nice aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What I like the most on this car is the headlights and the mirrors

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it ot not....I like the hood

(not just because my is water spotted to death)

·
Registered
185 Posts
nightmessiah said:
I like the whole thing. but then again I drive a toaster :lol:
questions:

are there opennings in your top to let the slice to slide in?

is the giant happy when you bring him fresh toats?

do you supply peanut butter or not?

:lol:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Here's a job for you photo-chop shop guys, can you hang the wing from that EVO on the rear roof of the FX? Have at it guys! :twisted:
Sorry, not much to work with on the small pic...

Here you go PINITI - first one that comes off the production line should go onto your Cheetah! :lol:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts