Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I turn the engine off and open the door, front windows are rolling down . I went to service, car got checked. Mechanic said: "There is nothing wrong " and same s*** just happened again. What should I do ?? I already went to service couple of times w/ this problem.

THX

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Sounds like its time to mention to the service manager that the problem might justify some "lemon" treatment. If they can't fix an issue like the WINDOWS automatically rolling down every time you turn off the car, it may be time to find a new mechanic?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
rkusnierz said:
Sometimes when I turn the engine off and open the door, front windows are rolling down . I went to service, car got checked. Mechanic said: "There is nothing wrong " and same s*** just happened again. What should I do ?? I already went to service couple of times w/ this problem.
Clearly there IS something wrong; I'd call the service manager and "politely" let them know that that they/Infiniti WILL be responsible for any and all vandalism/thefts associated with a vehicle that can't keep its windows up. And because this IS a serious security issue I'd start lemon law proceedings immediately.

PS: Your second post - welcome to the group 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.