Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Sirius unit today but all the display shows is the unit ID number. It won't tune to any channels. There is no sound or static either.
Have any of you had the same problem?

·
Registered
187 Posts
It should tune to 184. Did you already call Siruius set up your account? Even after they activated my account it took about 40 min for me to get all my channels. I guess the obvious is to make sure your outside and your antenna is properly installed.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did activate Sirius but the unit will not hold a channel. It only displays the id number. If I hold the scan button down, it does run through the channels but when I let up off the button it goes back to the id number in the display.
I checked for kinks in the antenna and everything looks good. I've had XM and Sirius in my previous 2 cars and this isn't acting like it should.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The problem is now fixed. Sirius put out a few 'hits' while I was in it and things work now.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
yeah...you really need to get the car outside in the open and leave it on with the bogus display while you are waiting for the account to set up. mine took about 10 minutes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts