Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Infiniti fx 45 2004
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I'm new to this forum. my screen that devotes cd, radio, gps. has become a little too red. so I took off the control panel and then I saw that it was soldered on wires from a black large box, a flat cable with many colors. and that the flat cable that comes out of the CD was broken. has bought a new one. my car was imported to sweden in 2004. does anyone know anything about this, whether it is rebuilt in sweden or in the usa. Is there anyone who can help with drawings?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, I'm new to this forum. my screen that devotes cd, radio, gps. has become a little too red. so I took off the control panel and then I saw that it was soldered on wires from a black large box, a flat cable with many colors. and that the flat cable that comes out of the CD was broken. has bought a new one. my car was imported to sweden in 2004. does anyone know anything about this, whether it is rebuilt in sweden or in the usa. Is there anyone who can help with drawings?
I think a picture or two would help visualize exactly what parts your referring to. Also, what is the year, model, and audio system of your FX?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts