Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks like the base on the RWD 35 only went up $250! Nice one infiniti!

Also, you can now configure an 05 at infiniti.com.

**** infiniti. Did LDW really have to be included with your really expensive DVD option? :x

·
Registered
462 Posts
In the gallery, there is "all chrome" FX! :shock: Is that just a really shiny silver or has infiniti succumbed to "bling bling"?? :twisted:

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sheer Platinum...I think still dont like to tail lights...also looks like sport went up to $1900.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
I like all tones of silver, black, and copper... but not that saph. color...

I was hoping they had blue when I bought my FX since murano had blue... but now seeing blue on FX reminds me of murano so I dont like it...hehe :D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Man.. you have to get the sport package in order to get the tinted headlights and taillights... I wonder if we can just get the tinted headlights and taillights from the parts dept? :eek:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
LDW is packaged with MES for an MSRP of $1750 :shock: I guess only those with the MES DVD system venture out of their lanes :roll:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yeah, while stretching their neck to view the rear dvd screen... :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sheer Platinum looks HOT! Hate the tailights though...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
OMG OMG am I smoking crack or is the sapphire darker than the other pics we saw? Gotta see in person. Why did sport price go up? :x

and why no pics of sapphire in the gallery? OMG chrome er platinum looks ILL as ****! WOW.

Call me crazy, but I like 04 and 05 tailights and they both look infinitly better than the lexus. THe grill looks crazy tyte now! It looks great with pearl! wow!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone else notice the body colored door handles and the removal of the chrome strip at the bottom of the doors (the black, non-painted portion)?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
According to http://www.infiniti.com, there's no Sheer Platinum... just Bright Silver and Diamond Graphite... :shock:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hmmm.. strange.. it's not in the Build/Locate pages...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts