Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think...this and APS plenum would be a killer combo!

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/ca ... hp?ID=1172

the 350z guys have talked about this but they have to cut their motor mounts because it won't fit under thier hood...HOWEVER, we should not have a problem with this on our FX's so.... its seems like a interesting mod

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
eh..nevermind. Its just a spacer...lame
doesn't adress the downward angle for the front part of the intake.

just get a new plenum

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
how bout a spacer and a plenum 8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yeah, right. :roll: Has anybody taken note of the price$ on that site? ...Do they send a Tech. along with the parts? (Female prefered) ...of what value is there for us FXers there?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the price is a bit ridculous... the cheapes I found was 415 bux

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Do they send a Tech. along with the parts? (Female prefered)
ooooooooo....im telling your wifey!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'd be interested in a phenolic intake-spacer for my FX45 (is it offered?) although I don't know if it would improve consistent performance w.r.t. to the intake design on our FX45s. It makes a significant difference (heatsoak) and heat insulation (lower ambient intake temps by a few degrees) on Super-charged or Turbo-charged engines. Anyone know? I'll take a look thoroughly at the Bulletproof Automotive website shortly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm the guy that also liked the spacer idea..especially the phenolic..and made the below submission. The best price I could get on an 1-1/2" thick phenolic spacer was $400.00 and it may not work. I was hoping to get one made for $100.00 and it would have been worth the gamble....but no go. Get a Crawford or wait for the APT.

"Makes me wonder what ever happened to this guy and his spacer idea?
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1935"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts