Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Here's mine. The bolt that attaches the bar to the rings should be more than hand tight right? Dont have a torgue wrench so i just made sure it was a couple of turns past hand tight. I also lost one of the washers so i ended up using 2 instead of 4. This is ok right?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
05fxguy said:
Here's mine. The bolt that attaches the bar to the rings should be more than hand tight right? Dont have a torgue wrench so i just made sure it was a couple of turns past hand tight. I also lost one of the washers so i ended up using 2 instead of 4. This is ok right?
OMG 05fxguy what were you doing with that hammer? :shock:

·
Registered
462 Posts
ShadyJC said:
05fxguy said:
The bolt on the right would not go in easy. It needed a little "love tap". The right hole was for sure a tad smaller than the left one.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
05fxguy said:
ShadyJC said:
05fxguy said:
The bolt on the right would not go in easy. It needed a little "love tap". The right hole was for sure a tad smaller than the left one.
Hmm...I thought I was the only one with this problem. Both my bolts do not seem to screw on fully. They only go ½ way before no more turning.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Here ia a pic from another previous post...

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Here is mine, a slightly differt angle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.