Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

EDIT::

After today's roof deflector removal and a quick HGAS wipe down (Zaino is STILL underneath all that :D):

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hash,

From the looks of your grille, your FX seems to be an 05 or earlier --sig says 06?

Just curious. Either way, very nice ride!

·
Registered
108 Posts
yea i should change it.. :p .. what cube said is right ..
but in the plate under the door it say Production year , Month 2006 / 05

·
Registered
787 Posts
Nice pic's Hash, off topic; did you use a differant lenses for each shot. What lenses? I'm looking to get a SLR camera soon (Canon Rebel XTi / EOS 400D). I'm just now learning about lenses.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ba Ba Luwee said:
Nice pic's Hash, off topic; did you use a differant lenses for each shot. What lenses? I'm looking to get a SLR camera soon (Canon Rebel XTi / EOS 400D). I'm just now learning about lenses.
If you post in the General Chat forum some questions regarding lenses I'll gladly help you out with answers.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK. Time to post up more DGs! Let's see how many we come up with. Maybe the other colors will create their own threads.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Taken at the Chicago meet.
May 20, 2006

Still had the deflector on top.
That was taken off shortly after I got back-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
I think this is probably the best recent picture. I will have to take some more after the mext mod session.

·
Registered
787 Posts
psychephylax said:
Ba Ba Luwee said:
If you post in the General Chat forum some questions regarding lenses I'll gladly help you out with answers.
Thanks psychephylax

I see Shady has gotten pretty good at taking pic's, I like that one alot.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ba Ba Luwee said:
no For those pics i used one lens 28-300mm (telephoto).. the others had long focal length ..so i had to to move very far away which i dont want to do :p .. well I dont know much about canon .i am a Nikon guy ..but sure i can help what do u need to know :) ..

go to http://www.dpreview.com/ u can see reviews and everything about any camera ..
and http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/ for lens review ..

·
Registered
108 Posts
ShadyJc .. tell the professional to keep his equipment clean there is some dust on the CCD :roll: lol ... nice shot though 8)

Rookie .. that axis pic is Crazy :shock: :shock: :shock: I LOVE IT ..

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Hash Infiniti said:
ShadyJc .. tell the professional to keep his equipment clean there is some dust on the CCD :roll: lol ... nice shot though
Hmm you have some really sharp eyes, because I don't see anything? Or maybe due to my re-sizing from the original? In any case, if it's true I will give him a break since he was in LA from Japan for only a week so his equipment had been thru a lot.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Shady ... see those dark spots in the sky ? those are dust particles .but it wont affect picture quality or anything !!
He travles just to shoot car pics :) he got to be a real pro 8)
cheers

1 - 20 of 432 Posts