Infiniti FX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Post photos of your Midnight Mocha FX's here.

Stop it, you're killing me, I'm dying! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

Infintiluv said:
Stop it, you're killing me, I'm dying! :mrgreen:
I can hear Glenn Infiniti calling to you from up here in Cincinnati :wink:

·
Premium Member
321 Posts

Man.. really want to put myself into debt and trade in my FX to get FX50s now......... so sexy picture.. so sexy car, and i bet so sexy lens/camera combo to take this shot!! :D

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

OB09FX50S said:
I thought that small round dot in the trangle box area was the rain sensor?? I could be wrong...
You are right, we resolved that earlier in the post :wink:

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Similar to other front right quarter view I posted, but this is more off to the side of the car. And it has been processed differently with the background treatment. I think this would look cool on a business card or letterhead.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Thanks wilfx50s!

·
Registered
90 Posts

I know it’s been a while since anyone has posted and my pics by FAR do not match the quality or artistic level of yours but I wanted to add my Mocha Finni as well. Nice to see I am not the only one that likes to park and look back as I walk away. My husband thinks its funny but how can you not appreciate those lines?! Living in Lexus land down here in FL I am proud to sport something completely out of the ordinary! So far I have seen one black 09 from TX, so I am still holding the title for most amazing car IMO of course! Absolutely beautiful pictures of your FX50! They should put them on the Infiniti website! They look better than some of the ones on there!!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

LuvMyFinni said:
Living in Lexus land down here in FL I am proud to sport something completely out of the ordinary!
AMEN!

·
Registered
90 Posts

I HAD to do this just because we talked about this yesterday! Went to the mall yesterday and couldn't help but get out of my car to take this picture! FOUR Lexus RX's parked together! Granted the one in the back is a little older but still! I literally laughed as I drove away! My husband and I have a game we play sometimes in the car, it is called "Count the RX's"! We have gotten as far as 14 in a 30 min trip!!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

LuvMyFinni said:
My husband and I have a game we play sometimes in the car, it is called "Count the RX's"! We have gotten as far as 14 in a 30 min trip!!
Ugh... I don't know if I would be able to play that game without getting nauseous...

In all fairness though, the first gen RX was pretty cool... it broke new boundaries and started the oh so cool clearish chromed tail lights and stacked circles thing that has become very popular ever since... but to see what it's become... ZZZZZzzzzz...

·
Registered
90 Posts

It is nauseating sometimes. I just find it funny that there are SO many! I went to the Lexus website one time (and felt like a traitor) just to see what the big deal was, I thought maybe I was missing something, but nope not really. Except maybe that power lift gate and a little less on the price tag it really didn't have much on the Infiniti. I don't know, maybe I am being too harsh on them. I am sure they are nice vehicles but they just don't seem to give the same bang for the buck and they look like everything else out there IMO and you know what they say about opinions... :D I will give Lexus this, they are making some very stylish cars now days. Oh, and I didn't realize that they were one of the ones to start the whole tail light trend. That was an interesting fact.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

LuvMyFinni said:
I don't know, maybe I am being too harsh on them.
Not really... LEXUS makes cars for old people... their suspensions and steering are WAY too soft... sneeze and you'll probably pull a 180... and not even notice you've run over the neighbor's dog in the process... nice cars for people that don't enjoy driving though...

I took my dad's SC430 out while my FX was having it's brakes done... I remembered it being pretty fast (in a straight line) but it felt VERY sluggish compared to my FX when I got it back... and I'm a real fan of the VQ engine... there are very few engines out there that can compare to it...

·
Registered
42 Posts

I think it all can be stated exactly how my salesman at the dealership told me...you have to hand it to them (Lexus); they build a really nice Buick :p

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

LuvMyFinni said:
Oh that's awesome!! I swear! Where have you guys been all my life?!
I think we've been all wondering the same thing... but in the reverse... not about us guys... but... uhm... yeah... you get the idea... :p

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts

beautiful color & some beautiful shots too, if I'd seen this color a few years ago there may have been a midnight mocha first gen running around right now :p this color would probably be my pick when the time comes for an 09... how about some interior shots... I hear that infiniti has "streemlined" & "simplified" there color combo's for 2010, wonder if there are any awesome color combos of this color & interior in the 09's that aren't going to be available anymore?...

·
Registered
90 Posts

Beryllium was actually my first pick of the first gen but when I had a chance to buy a liquid platinum for the right price came by I jumped on it! To be honest I probably would have bought it in baby poop green just to have one! Needless to say when I saw the Midnight Mocha I knew exactly what I wanted!!

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

LuvMyFinni said:
To be honest I probably would have bought it in baby poop green just to have one!
Hmmmm... never knew babies pooped "green"... you learn something new every day...

41 - 60 of 92 Posts