Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen threads like this on several forums and I thought they were hilarious. Go ahead. Post pics of the ugliest cars you've seen on the Internet or in someone else's neighborhood. I'm sure you wouldn't want to admit that it's your neighbor's vehicle sitting in his front yard, and that it's a notorious eyesore for your entire community.. First, I'll put some up from the 'Net though I actually have some digital pics of roaming eyesores since they were so outlandishly ugly or DIY progressive design comedies. I'll try to take pics of vehicles I've seen around LA soon (ricers are fun). Don't miss those "hoopties." Please list them as "'Net pic" or "1st Hand." This should be intertaining with a bit of time.

Here's an amusing site of a guy's personal diatribe regarding some OEM cars:

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars

The guy's a dogged pessimist. It's hilarious to be an audience to his jaded views-unplugged. Want more? Follow the link on the bottom of the page to "How much I rule...."

These are 'Net Pics.............nice green pooper-scooper 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I agree that the Pontiac Aztek has got to be one of the fugliest concepts ever brought to fruition :shock: :oops:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Who ya callin' Ugly? :p
I'll STEP on ya!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I can't make up my mind...can I choose all three? :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yer Momma! :p

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tokyofx said:
let me introduce to the japanese hobby of "vanning".. they spend thousands to 'customize' their minivans.. yeesh!
:lol: Now that's hilarious. I seriously wonder how long it takes to fabricate, paint and install all of that stuff? How much does it all weigh and do they take flight? :wink:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Okay, I googled for the "ugliest car", and got a few good images, several of which I already see posted. I still think this one really belongs near the top of the list:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Couldn't you take a better shot? ... the FX is in the wayyyyyyyyyyy :roll: I've got this sudden urge for cotton candy :shock:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts