Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my pop charger today along with Z-tube. The engine screams at WOT around 3.5K up.

I've read alot of posts about how aswesome it sounds but those posts don't mean jack until you actually hear it :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Congrats, post some pics when you can. :D :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
what is the sound?
can u hear the PISSSSSSSSSSSSS ( air flow from the intake... not the wastegate)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
luckily I have no "psss" sound from my pop charger. If you have ever had an AEM CAI the sound is similar.

BTW, I killed an integra and Civic tonight. They pulled up in the two lanes left of me. I though I eould joinn in and so when the light hit green the three of us went at it. What a joke. I smoked them!!!!

Also, after installing my pop charger my Idle has smoothed greatly. The steering wheel vibration I reported has diminished greatly :?:

·
Registered
105 Posts
mushutofu,
Did you ever get a chance to get some pics? I would like to see 1 or 2.
I am looking into this upgrade. Any info on the install. Like any additional intake tubing needed like the Stillen/Z-tube install?
Let me know when U get a chance.
Anyone else out there have this combo that can share pics or helpful info. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've had my Z-tube and Popcharger on for more than 6 months now and I still love it! I put my stock box back on for a little while and thought my car was too quiet with it.

Even now I still like to keep it above 3.5k just cos it sounds so **** good!

Anyways I've put about 6000 miles on my popcharger, no problems from it at all!

oh and I do have my pssssp sound at mid throttle. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts