Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I use Zaino ZPRO on the wheels..., it is by far the longest lasting protection on the market, especially on wheels, as they do tend to get hot during braking and it is a proven formula..., no guessing there:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have heard good things of the ZPRO.

It may very well have been the best in the market but new stuff comes out all the time

·
Registered
387 Posts
Waynestowels said:
I use Zaino ZPRO on the wheels..., it is by far the longest lasting protection on the market, especially on wheels, as they do tend to get hot during braking and it is a proven formula..., no guessing there:)
Which Zaino product are you referring to? And we're talking about the rims and not the tire, right?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have the Z-2 Pro but haven't used it yet because I still have some of the "old" stuff. Anybody use the Pro and notice any difference?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FXLENT said:
I have the Z-2 Pro but haven't used it yet because I still have some of the "old" stuff. Anybody use the Pro and notice any difference?
i posted about this. do a search on PRO....
.... but yes, i think its better becuase of the way it covers, and the ease of how it comes off. i think its WAY easier to take off and i also feel that it covers in a thicker deeper layer than the old stuff yet still shines like a mirror :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bradical,

Does the Z-Pro have any cleaning/polishing components that you know of ? or is also just a sealer also ?

I usually start with a product like Klasse All-in-One or Pro Polish to get the finish ultra clean prior to a sealer, but it is an extra step

·
Registered
789 Posts
BirdMan, in your wheel picture is the inner wheel still dirty or is there really that much of a difference in shine/depth after using poorboys? Specifically looking at about the 8:00 position.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Wow Z2 on the wheels?? Im gonna have to give that a try. I just Z'd today too......I shudda came on here before I Z'd this afternoon.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Waynestowels said:
Hey Wayne, just a thought - why don't you replace/add your "link" in your signature, this way folks can connect with you easier/quicker :idea: http://waynestowels.com ~ no objections here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.