Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if we can poll all users that have replaced their OEM 9006 Fog lamp bulbs.
I have have water in my Hoen's, have dbl "o" ringed, need to switch to a bulb that seals.

Thx

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I have PIAA Ion Yellows (Japanese market H-131) and just used the rings from the stock bulbs; no water at all in the housings. A lot of people prefer to go for the matched look, but I went for true fog functionality and these work great. I only run them when it's foggy. Be interesting to see how they look/react with the 10k HIDs.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I went with Phillips Crystal Vision on the first set of Fog light replacement bulbs.

Jim

·
Registered
832 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
I have PIAA Ion Yellows (Japanese market H-131) and just used the rings from the stock bulbs; no water at all in the housings. A lot of people prefer to go for the matched look, but I went for true fog functionality and these work great. I only run them when it's foggy. Be interesting to see how they look/react with the 10k HID's.
I had 8000K HID's on my IS300 with stock yellow fogs and the combo produced a greenish light together. With the 10,000K, this might be more pronounced.

I myself wouldn't go beyond 6000K, this my decision to stay stock for now...my .02

·
Registered
882 Posts
Get the PLasmaGlow Blue 9006 bulb...it matches the stock HID almost exactly. And only 25 bux with a 10year warranty

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that made by PIAA ?
thx

ne1 else using PIAA's ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was in CC today and tried a pair of the StreetGlow (blue) for my fogs. Although they were a little whiter than the stock they were still very yellow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
have piaa xtreme whites. more white than stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts