hey Nightkidzz, is that you in the avatar :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I was wonderin the saem thing :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Where are you located? If they are your friends hook it up!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Um, am I like the only straight man on the planet who doesn't really care for the "two girls" thing? It doesn't turn me on like everything keeps telling me I should be.

And while we're at it, what's the deal with all the young girls (I'm still getting women in their 20s) shaving all the bushwack off? If I wanted to bone someone who looks like a 12-year-old down there, I'd just quit frontin', register as a perv in my 'hood, put candy in my pants, troll the local elementary schools and be done with it.

Both of these must be for y'all young'ins, I guess ....

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
kcrudup said:
Um, am I like the only straight man on the planet who doesn't really care for the "two girls" thing? It doesn't turn me on like everything keeps telling me I should be.
Um, yeah, I think you're the only one. :wink: The allure of it isn't the fact that it's two girls into each other, it's the hopes that if you happen to be in the pressence of said action, you might actually have a snowball's chance in **** of getting in on it. :D

I prefer a carpeted door mat :wink: as well, albeit a nicely groomed one.

What's really depressing is when you feel dirty for looking at the 18 year old centerfold in Playboy. Though this isn't nearly as depressing as the fact that you'll likely never have a piece like that again unless you hit the Lotto or strike oil. :cry: Face it, man, we're gettin' old.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
[-X

·
Registered
848 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Though this isn't nearly as depressing as the fact that you'll likely never have a piece like that again unless you hit the Lotto or strike oil. :cry: Face it, man, we're gettin' old.
The fact that I'm a married man prevents me from enjoying the fact that the services of such young ladies may be rented in many places even by us middle-aged men. Obviously, in this case, YMMV (your morals may vary)! :shock: :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
...the fact that the services of such young ladies may be rented in many places even by us middle-aged men.
Well, I wasn't even going to go there. :roll: I'm married as well (the main reason for me regarding the depressing revelation above).

Sorry, D- Kenny started it. :razz:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
MustGoFastR said:
Though this isn't nearly as depressing as the fact that you'll likely never have a piece like that again unless you hit the Lotto or strike oil. :cry: Face it, man, we're gettin' old.
The fact that I'm a married man prevents me from enjoying the fact that the services of such young ladies may be rented in many places even by us middle-aged men. Obviously, in this case, YMMV (your morals may vary)! :shock: :D
im assuming that chantilly VA isnt one of these places :lol:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
The allure of it isn't the fact that it's two girls into each other, it's the hopes that if you happen to be in the pressence of said action, you might actually have a snowball's chance in **** of getting in on it.
Yeah, I know- but menage a trois encounters aren't as fun as you'd think they are- I had two in college so I could check off that box on the "sh!t to do before I die" list (and even then, 'cause I'm "supposed" to- it really wasn't on my "must do" list).

Er, I'm still single- so I'll quote Tonto: "What's this we ****, paleface?" :) My current ... "bump buddy" is 24, 5'11", 36C. All my other late-30s/early-40s married friends keep asking me when it's my time in the barrel (in a "misery loves company" kinda way, bless their hearts)- and I tell 'em I will, when I can't do what I do any longer, then I'll toss what's left of my life on the pyre of commitment. :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
kcrudup said:
My current ... "bump buddy" is 24, 5'11", 36C. All my other late-30s/early-40s married friends keep asking me when it's my time in the barrel (in a "misery loves company" kinda way, bless their hearts)- and I tell 'em I will, when I can't do what I do any longer, then I'll toss what's left of my life on the pyre of commitment. :)
:shock: THEN STOP YER COMPLAININ'! Somehow I don't think you'd bitch TOO much if yer girl mowed the lawn or brought home a friend to play. :roll:

Heh, I've had my fair share of extra-curricular adventures as well, and being married ain't ALL bad, you know. :wink:

·
Registered
848 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
...and being married ain't ALL bad, you know. :wink:
I agree...it's the part where she takes half of your money that really sucks :evil: ...I say that only half joking since I got royally screwed over ONCE.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
MustGoFastR said:
...and being married ain't ALL bad, you know. :wink:
I agree...it's the part where she takes half of your money that really sucks :evil: ...I say that only half joking since I got royally screwed over ONCE.
Well, in my case, it would be the other way around (if she EVER finishes school and decides to get a real job; she's working on a PHD and MBA simultaneously). :wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah, I know- but menage a trois encounters aren't as fun as you'd think they are- I had two in college so I could check off that box on the "sh!t to do before I die" list (and even then, 'cause I'm "supposed" to- it really wasn't on my "must do" list).

[/quote]

to have a succesful "menage a trois" relationship, all 3 of you need to be aware of the "menage"... was it the case?? :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts