Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need to know if anyone can please please please post a wiring diagram of the following items.

1) All the wires / pins going into the Bose amp at the back of the car.

2) All of the wires / pins that are going into the back of the nav tv, deck, etc up front.

Any of these wiring diagrams / color codes would be much appreciated.

Thanks thanks thanks...

·
Registered
147 Posts
The headunit connections are shown here by Jaak for the Murano and turned out to be pretty much the same on my FX35:
http://members.rogers.com/muran0/Connector%20Info.htm

Shouldn't the audio shop have these available before tearing things down?

edited by SDGuy to remove Bose amp diagram since one provided below is far better...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
4tyson said:
Hello,

I need to know if anyone can please please please post a wiring diagram of the following items.

1) All the wires / pins going into the Bose amp at the back of the car.

2) All of the wires / pins that are going into the back of the nav tv, deck, etc up front.

Any of these wiring diagrams / color codes would be much appreciated.

Thanks thanks thanks...
heres some SM uploads (dont have nav-tv, so i cant helpya with no.2)

let me know if you need others (PM me) and i will help

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for your help in providing these. The shop requested these from Infiniti but hadn't recieved anything as of yet. Most of the times it is really easy just to trace the wires from the back to the front. In this case it is a bit more difficult due to all the wires that go to that head unit. For what ever reason the colors that were going into the amp were not going into the back of the head unit. Hopefully these diagrams will help.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
4tyson said:
thanks for your help in providing these. The shop requested these from Infiniti but hadn't recieved anything as of yet. Most of the times it is really easy just to trace the wires from the back to the front. In this case it is a bit more difficult due to all the wires that go to that head unit. For what ever reason the colors that were going into the amp were not going into the back of the head unit. Hopefully these diagrams will help.

Thanks again.
pm me if you need more, or want emailed versions

-sms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts