Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some people were able to play both DVD-r and DVD+r fine and some people can only play DVD-r in the FX....
so far I was not able to find a single DVD that plays in my FX....
I've tried using TDK, Verbatim, and some generic brands.... some of them were + and -.
If my fx does not play any recorded or copied dvds... would dealer exchange my dvd player?

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
If my fx does not play any recorded or copied dvds... would dealer exchange my dvd player?
Good question. If your DVDs worked in other FXs then I think they would have to. If they don't work in any other FXs, then I would not expect them to replace it. But that's just my guess.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I would think they would not feel any obligation to replace it unless the owners manual specifically states that it DOES play DVD-R.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Fuji DVD-R's play well in my FX. ****, even the Comp Usa crappers play too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
shong43826 said:
I know some people were able to play both DVD-r and DVD+r fine and some people can only play DVD-r in the FX....
so far I was not able to find a single DVD that plays in my FX....
I've tried using TDK, Verbatim, and some generic brands.... some of them were + and -.
i have no problems playing any type of dvd recordables, if u need help finding media let me know, i've got the hookup :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
pjizzy said:
i have no problems playing any type of dvd recordables, if u need help finding media let me know, i've got the hookup :)
Does that include DVD+R? Hook me up. I'm looking for a spindle of DVD-Rs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts