Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
W F T :roll: :?
man i dunno if hospitals Emergency rooms are that pristine :?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fxer said:
W F T :roll: :?
man i dunno if hospitals Emergency rooms are that pristine :?
well, maybe there is 1avail if we have the cash right, say $400K? :p

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Wish my shop was that clean! :?

·
Registered
549 Posts
2FAST4U:

Thanks for taking time to post those pics. It's like the AMG house in Alffalterbach, Germany. Notice how they dyno the SLRs too after assembly? I understand that all AMGs are tested, driven a bit and dynoed (explains ~60-80miles on new models) to ensure that they meet the standard Alpha deviations in power output for their production batch. In this case, the conservative 617HP SAE.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On the dyno pix, there's 2 fans set in front of the car and notice that each fan has a white elect. device set on top of it. I say that device is to control the fan's speed relatively with the "speed" of the car. More speed=more air, less speed=less air. :p
*Can someone use photoshop to replace the SLR with our FX, just for sake?
I wonder what our FX would look like in that dyno room. :)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I think those white boxes are just power switches. A mere industrial fan couldn't make much difference to the intake needs of a powerful engine at WOT.

·
Registered
105 Posts
WOW! that's all i have to say after seeing those pictures is wow! i thought of everything from, it would be cool to work there, to i want one of those cars, and i want my house to be like that inside!

very awesome! where did you get these pics? did you take them yourself?

hmmmm......money doesn't buy happiness? BULLSH*T! :lol:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys, look at the dyno pix again (closely) and tell me the front wheels are not spining. According to C&D magazine, the SLR suppose to be RWD. So, how come the front wheels are spining?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts