Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much thanks to my dealer...my story on the other forum here

all done by dealership:

1) paint chip that bodyshop manager would not admit to. *pics too large too lazy to resize*
pic 1) Today, they were unsuccessful at it again, this time adding some gouges into the trim just underneath.
pic 2) The techs pried off the panel to access the CD Changer underneath which stopped working..now the corners are not aligned. They tried to stick it back with black goo/glue, which didn't work

Isn't it lovely :?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Bummer, so sad :cry:

I hope not to ever visit the dealer mine is 100 miles one way. If they su*k I will have to drive 400 miles one way. Fun Fun.

·
Registered
882 Posts
:? :? I'm taking my car in this friday for some issues...hope my dealer desecent...first time taking it in

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nightkidzz said:
That is bad.....its very hard to find a good dealer with good service.
Tell me about it!
Took my FX in for its first service... got it back and as i was about to pull in the garage I got out to fold the mirrors in (to fit in!) and noticed a 10" dent along the right, back door! Dented my car..
I called them up, furiously, and spoke to the service manager, then the moron who did it. He claimed he didnt do it, then I assured him they did it. Then he seemed to "recall something happening.." Ugh!
But they agreed to fix it at no expense of my own. Which will be hapenning next week. No paint damage that i can see..

But the difference between the sale vs the service is tremendous. Great salesman, great sale. Horrible service thus far.. but love the car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts