Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Those pictures come from here: Insurance Institute Vehicle Ratings/FX

They used to also have a crash movie of the FX on thier site but I don't see it right now. I have the movie on my computer so I'll try to find a place to host it later today. It's kind of depressing to watch though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's awesome! looks good to me......although, what do i know? I hope i or anyone else here ever has to experience an accident in an FX!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
jlliswell said:
I hope i or anyone else here ever has to experience an accident in an FX!
I know of at least two, both were written up on FA, and one of 'em even had pictures. Heartbreaking, to say the least, but at least in condolence, both of the involved backed up what the crash-tests said, that the FX protected 'em like they were in a Sherman Tank.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Click on to the movie particlefx posted above for a truly convincing motive/reason to buy an FX. :shock: or be asssured that the FX you own is a great choice. This easily outweighs ANY of all the "Little Problems" that we may feel the FX has. :eek: I Love Our [SAFE] FX, how about You?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Does anyone know what was the speed of the fx in this movie?
Never mind, I just noticed that the title of the clip was 03_infiniti_fx35_40mph.asf. Now I feel like an idiot! :oops:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I passed an accident that involved an FX on the highway last year and compared to the other car involved, the FX seemed to fare very well. I was glad I was driving mine that day, and that movie just reinforces my feelings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts