Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember the last time I had this much fun driving, this thing is a blast!

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
NICE!! I have to admit I'm having a blast driving ours around too.

On a side note, what's up with that tire rack? Looks like a cool idea. Can you take any more pics of that? I need to find a way to hang my spare set of wheels and tires for my Firebird.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
man you're good! ...how'd you park that red car on an angle like that? / btw, it's good to see that you've got brand loyalty!

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Sweeeeeet!

:D

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Golden Boy said:
On a side note, what's up with that tire rack? Looks like a cool idea. Can you take any more pics of that? I need to find a way to hang my spare set of wheels and tires for my Firebird.
I purchased them from a guy on the Corvetteforum a few years ago...played **** trying to get them from him. I'll try to post some pics of them soon.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PINITI-FX said:
man you're good! ...how'd you park that red car on an angle like that? / btw, it's good to see that you've got brand loyalty!
I'm actually a bigger Dale Jr. fan than a Stewart fan...Tony's alright though!
"Brand loyalty"...LOL! I was a Chevy man most of my life. However, I don't think I'd buy another one for a daily driver.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
by the looks of your garage, er stable, i'd say you'll be doing some go-fast performance mods.? - the Z - shine looks slick.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Wonderfull garage and great pics of you fx.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts