Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum guys! I haven't been this pumped about a new ride in years! My new Diamond Graphite/Graphite AWD awaits. Anything I need to know about break-in? I usually like to change oil after the first 1000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Congrats. It's a great ride and good color choice. As I recall you just need to vary the speed for the first 1000 miles and no sudden stops.

My dealer was serious about no oil change until 3500 and I pushed real hard on that point.

Seeing as you're from Toronto may I call your attention to the button labeled snow? I missed that during our first snowstorm and was really worried I'd bought a loulsy snow car the first tiem I took her out in the white stuff.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Get your self a stillen STB.
Congrats :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey Knuckles,

Welcome and congratz!

Which dealership? Got mine from Newmarket.

And are you an American ex-pat by the way? Your terms are Americanized......DG (vs. Silverstone) and miles (vs. km), eh! :eek:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Knuckles said:
Great forum guys! I haven't been this pumped about a new ride in years! My new Diamond Graphite/Graphite AWD awaits. Anything I need to know about break-in? I usually like to change oil after the first 1000 miles.
Congrats and welcome to the group 8)

Re: Break-in periods and proceedures; I highly recommend that you follow the owner's manual.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!

Picked it up at Dixie/401 Infiniti in Mississauga. The new lane departure feature actually works! I know this is general chat, but anyone put in bluetooth voice activation for their phones? I would like to know what's new, and how well it works.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.