Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and with only 13k it still smells and looks BRAND new.
DVD,Nav,Xenons,V8 and all in a small manuverable truck/car is nice.
Drove the toureg's and while the were nice , they were SUV's and were a diffirent vechile all together and they don't give us cars EXCEPT if it takes overnight to fix them which is BULL.
Thats the main reason for infiniti like benz,audi,lexus they don't argue they give you a car and thats worth the little extra in price.
Now some american dealerships do it as well but for the most part you have to know someone or beg to get a car and tell you what , that ain't happening for me i'll go with jap/german vechiles.
I own a 2001.5 S4 and though it is faster to accelerate the FX is sweet and rides like a champ much more comfortable to say least.
I use to own a 1992 GMC typhoon and loved it till it just got so old and know one could work on it I had to sell it but the FX is so dang close to it I love it .
The only problem I see is my WIFE will be driving it not me LOL
Hey any of you guy's here in Georgia ?
laters all :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome choppo. When I was narrowing the field in what I wanted, the Touareg was on my list as well, but the lack of loaner was a complete deal breaker. I'm not sure how they expect to compete in the "luxury" market, but not offer the same perks! Congrats on the wife's new FX

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Athena5026 said:
Welcome choppo. When I was narrowing the field in what I wanted, the Touareg was on my list as well, but the lack of loaner was a complete deal breaker. I'm not sure how they expect to compete in the "luxury" market, but not offer the same perks! Congrats on the wife's new FX
yeah no doubt no matter how good your product is , it will break and rather than her calling "Joe Smo" the wrecker driver on the road or in there shop they give her a car or send a wrecker no argument or excuses.
MB/Lexus/Infiniti/Audi and BMW know what we value and sitting in the facilty waiting to be picked up SUCKS!!
Yes and glad to be here with you all

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Glad you finally got your FX, ENJOY :D :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts