Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for everyone's comments on the board, it was what made me decide on the FX over the X5. :D The FX is Awesome. Picked up a fully loaded FX45 blk\blk. I had a little buyers remorse at first, didn't want to give up my 330ci. But now I love the fx more each day. Glad I traded up. I'm thinking about getting some aftermarket wheels, do you think that there is a market for the OEM 20" wheels. Thinking about putting them up on ebay.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase.

As for the wheels, you can even try posting it here on the forum too since some members like the 04 wheels better than the 03 color.

Jim

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
First welcome to the group.

Second, regarding OEM wheels, some people keep two sets of wheels/tires (for summer and winter).

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Congrats! Welcome aboard. You've made the right choice going with the FX. I was close to buying the X5 as well... but realized pretty much everyone and their mothers drove one. It's also looking quite dated now.

Guessing since you're in San Diego, you wouldnt need to worry about snow. There were a few north of the border members looking for 20s - I believe the 20s only come with the FX45 in Canada.

·
Registered
45 Posts
biggied said:
Thanks for everyone's comments on the board, it was what made me decide on the FX over the X5. :D The FX is Awesome. Picked up a fully loaded FX45 blk\blk. I had a little buyers remorse at first, didn't want to give up my 330ci. But now I love the fx more each day. Glad I traded up. I'm thinking about getting some aftermarket wheels, do you think that there is a market for the OEM 20" wheels. Thinking about putting them up on ebay.
congrats on the new hot rod... as for your rims.. are they the chrome rims? and are you looking to sell them off? either way let me know.. email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
320 Posts
yeah, Im looking for 20" However, that may change if I can get into a G35c soon. Oh, welcome to the addiction... :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts