Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just picked up my FX yesterday. The deal went really smooth with the dealer, the sales person (John) is wonderful and no hassle with the finance guy either. Didn't push on the dealer's option and the extend warranty stuff. BTW, I bought the car from Atlantic Infinity in Lynbrook NY and I recommand them.

I bought the 04 FX35 AWD with premiem, sport and tech package, they throw in a set of wheel locks, cargo protector and splash gaurds. Sticker was 46500 and I got it down to 40000. Not the best deal but its the only one I can find around my area with the color and options that I want so I'm happy with it.

At first I'm very concern about the sport package and the 20s since I heard a lot of people here said they are harsh. But after 2 days of driving. I found that its not a rough ride at all to my standard, My Evolution 8 is way harsher then the FX with sport suspension and the 20s. The FX is tight with 20s but not harsh at all IMO. I hate floaty suspension like the lexus when I test drove them. I'll fall asleep. The tech package is awsome and I think it's a "must have".

The car have 10 miles when I picked it up and now got about 50, can't wait after I broke the motor in and can open the throttle up a little, it's very tempting with that amazing exhaust note. I'm happy with the purchase and the car so far, nothing that I wanna pick on for now. Its fun to drive and quick for a SUV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
azndrunkyoons2000 said:
you think i can get a 04 fx35 awd with tour/sport for 33k?
The invoice of the 04 is $33736 for AWD, sport and touring cost around $4500. So basically you are asking about $5k under invoice. I don't know, if you find a deal like that, jump on it without thinking twice!

·
Registered
338 Posts
evolution said:
azndrunkyoons2000 said:
you think i can get a 04 fx35 awd with tour/sport for 33k?
The invoice of the 04 is $33736 for AWD, sport and touring cost around $4500. So basically you are asking about $5k under invoice. I don't know, if you find a deal like that, jump on it without thinking twice!

Don't forget to add the sales tax, title, registration, and destination fee.. This will mark you over the 40K mark. I think you did well getting it for 40K.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts