Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Have done the mostly identical Kenwood Music Keg at my shop, but not in a FX. Looks cool , but I don't think it would work on the FX, as we don't have an external CD changer option. Plus not having the text come up can be maddening when you have 1,000's of mp3s.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
johnmax,

you own a auto audio shop in la area ? I'm interested in the Kenwood Music Keg on my 04 FX35 with tech. If you have experience with it, please pm me with your contact info and we can talk more. thanks

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
No, my shop is in Holbrook, Long Island, NY. Sorry I can't set you up :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
maddogck1 said:
They are on backorder, and once available the theory is it connects to the SAT input or daisy chains to the sat tuner box if you already have it.

You can see the track name because it is sent through CD-TEXT which our HU's support..

The company is fairly nasty, hostile, and unsupportive/uncommunicative to their userbase though. I had a music keg on a kenwood KVT-910DVD, it rocked - phatnoise as a company sucked, though (the software to manage it is HORRIBLE, too.

$0.02

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really wanted a better mp3 solution than iPod, but after going through all the options, iPod was the cheapest and simplest way to go right now. Unless I use that Belkin cupholder thing, I can't see what song is being played from the IPod. oh well. maybe later on, they'll integrate ipod with the fx like the bimmers. I'll probably gut out the bose amp and speakers at a later time as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts