Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas?? I really want to get one but I really can't think one up.
So far I came up with
"SKY DNA" (This is one that I like the most, but people might be puzzled)
"DA FX"
"FXTREAM"
"FXGAME"
"MINS FX"

Any recommendations??? Please~~

·
Registered
779 Posts
how about:
I M FXER

or a really mean one:
FXD YUR S

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
how bout "PRSNL TAG"

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
BTW, LibTech - Great Avatar ...again! 8) ... good to see you out & about (posting) lately.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
creamin said:
So far I came up with
"DA FX"
"FXTREAM"
"FXGAME"
"MINS FX"

Since you've came on board, you've asked this ?? a few times already. :roll: Your Thread Header says "Personalized." Sweet gave a nice thread for you to see what others have thought out to Personally "Fit" Themselves > http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=449 Your past posts reveal that you've had @ 16 cars in the past 7/8 years of driving, so I would suggest NOT getting an "FX" related Tag, as you may have a new car B4 the plate arrives. :shock: However, since you've asked for recommendations, how about SHORTERM, INDCISVE or NeXTRIDE! :lol: No doubt you'll end up with MINTOY.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PINITI-FX said:
creamin said:
So far I came up with
"DA FX"
"FXTREAM"
"FXGAME"
"MINS FX"

Since you've came on board, you've asked this ?? a few times already. :roll: Your Thread Header says "Personalized." Sweet gave a nice thread for you to see what others have thought out to Personally "Fit" Themselves > http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=449 Your past posts reveal that you've had @ 16 cars in the past 7/8 years of driving, so I would suggest NOT getting an "FX" related Tag, as you may have a new car B4 the plate arrives. :shock: However, since you've asked for recommendations, how about SHORTERM, INDCISVE or NeXTRIDE! :lol: No doubt you'll end up with MINTOY.
Thank you Piniti.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Heh. The story goes (apochyphal, I'm sure) that some dude got the tag "NO PLATE" for his car. Problem was, when newly-written parking tickets were handed in and the guy at the DMV end couldn't read the MeterMaid's handwriting, he'd put "NO PLATE" in the computer. You can imagine what happens next. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
creamin said:
Any ideas??
You can have my "nick" name. Perhaps, you can shoot for...
>>>> 2Fast4U2 <<<<
Hope you don't drive like a lady.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:
Heh. The story goes (apochyphal, I'm sure) that some dude got the tag "NO PLATE" for his car. Problem was, when newly-written parking tickets were handed in and the guy at the DMV end couldn't read the MeterMaid's handwriting, he'd put "NO PLATE" in the computer. You can imagine what happens next. :)
ill have to search again, but i read an online article about this a while back with the guy's picture in it an all.....dont know if it was real or not, but it looked good and it seems like something the DMV would do :p

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I was going to do "FX NASN", but I decided to transfer my "GAMACKY" from the old car to the FX instead. "FX NASN" sounds like the following:

FX Nation
FX and Asian
Fascination

"FXASIAN" can also be interpreted as Fixation.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts