Infiniti FX Forum banner

Paddock's Muffler & CAI report...

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  STEALTH_TRADER 
#1 ·
These two really wake up the VK. The intake roar @ WOT & the "Big Block" rumble of the exhaust are intoxicating, but the real value is the mid & upper RPM difference in power. The FX45 truly feels as if it's been unleashed, now small throttle inputs offer significant thrust compared to the stock set-up. I'm waiting for Ken to finalize the latest version of the Mid Pipe with the new High Flow Resonator and will add it for a full Cat back when it becomes available.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
The black plastic intake duct is not included of course. I painted mine to spice up the engine bay. I'm not locked in to this color, it looks pretty good in person however. The paint is Duplicolor Mirage, & changes colors depending on how light hits it. Standing in front of the FX in the sunlight it can look almost perfectly Berrylium from one angle & completely Purple from another. The duct can be removed in 30 seconds & easily resprayed if I decide to change colors, or Matte Black to return to the stock look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.